NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Costumes.com copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Costumes.com and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. In accordance with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, Costumes.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Please send a written notice that includes the following:
- A title or subject line that says: “DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice”.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (please provide the full URL for pages on the Site or screenshots of the pages where the infringement is located)
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please contact our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement at:
Registered Copyright Agent
5915 S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org